On behalf of the organizing committee, it is our pleasure to announce ILASS Europe 2022.
Due to COVID restrictions, ILASS Europe 2022 will be held between Sept. 6-8, 2022 as a virtual conference, in a similar format to that of 2021 ICLASS.
We invite you to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of your research abstracts, papers and e-posters and short videos (up to 3 minutes, preferably narrated) for the ILASS 2022 Gallery.
High quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Atomization and Sprays Systems are cordially invited for presentation at the conferences. A special session will be devoted to emerging technologies in droplet and spray formation.
We anticipate sessions on the following topics:
- Atomization/atomizers – experimental
- Materials processing (Drying, Encapsulation, Coating, and so on)
- Liquid drops and Interfaces
- Drop dynamics – drop-surface interactions, oscillations, impact, evaporation, etc.
- Atmospheric, agricultural and medical sprays
- Various spray applications
- Nozzle flows / Internal flows
- Sheets / Jets
- Fuel sprays and combustion
- Pollutants capturing and removal
- Cavitation / Flashing / Nucleation / Phase-Change
- Super / transcritical conditions
- Diagnostic techniques
- Numerical methods
- Mathematical modelling of sprays, drops and interfaces
- Emerging technologies in droplets and spray generation
Please ensure your submission meets the conference’s guidelines and templates (Word / LaTex are provided, see https://ilass2022.net.technion.ac.il/ ).
Please note that the deadline for the abstract submission is March 03, 2022.
Prof. Eran Sher, Chair
Dr. Tali Bar-Kohany, Chair