Do not miss the conference “Taillor-Made Fuels – From Production to Propulsion” in RWTH Aachen Germany, organized by an excellence cluster “Tailor-Made Fuels from Biomass”
The following topics will be addressed in separate sessions during the conference:
- Biomass pretreatment, the fractionation and enzymatic and catalytic biomass processing
- Catalytic synthesis and conversion of biomass-based streams to platform molecules and fuels
- Pathways to synthetic, alternative fuels by utilization of regenerative electricity
- (Bio-)Refinery process optimization Mixture formation and ignition processes of bio- and synthetic fuels
- Combustion process and exhaust gas aftertreatment optimization of bio- and synthetic fuels.
More details casn be found in the conference flyer.